Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 54

The days seem to go by so quick. Its been like 12 days since I have written and its like where have those days gone. Probably because I have been busy. I finally put pictures up on my living room wall around my tv. Actually the frames are there but I need some new pictures for some and some still have the store pictures in them ya know the ones that are in the frames when you buy them. So some of those people on my wall I don't even know. HA HA HA.
Today I will add more to my list. I have to get to 101 things. Its a funny thing how when your not trying to think of things you want to accomplish they don't come easy but when you sit down to write out a list it doesn't seem like theres that many things I want to do.
70) Join a gym
71) Start some easter egg plants/ start african violet plants
72) Get my home mortgage modified
73) Get taxes paid up for my business
74) Fix fence around my garden
75) Build my dining room table that seats 12
Well I am up to 75 now. I am getting there.

#37)
NAPP I have received my welcome package in the mail and am so excited. I received a NAPP member card to put in my wallet, I receieved a Photoshop CS4 100 Hot Tips mag, a discount for Layers magazine, a decal for my window but I really don't do decals so it has become a great bookmark. Also a quick start guide to log in to the website, get familiar with it and go nuts. So much info. Also as a NAPP member I get discount benefits on Kelby Media Group sites as well. That includes Training Books & DVD's ~~ KelbyTraining.com for Books, DVD's, and online training. KelbyTrainingLIVE.com for live one day seminar tours and PhotoshopWorld.com for the official convention of NAPP, ~~ also Publication Discounts and theres other resources as well such as KelbyTv.com one website, five great Podcasts all about Photoshop, Lightroom and digital photography. Also ScottKelby.com daily blog and PlanetPhotoshop.com Photoshop Effects Tutorials. Click the link below to become a member. Or just to check it out you won't be disappointed.  So many benefits and so much digital photography, photoshop, layer, lightroom and more information.You also get discounts from Apple, Adobe, Mpix and a ton more, they add new ones as well. You can't go wrong in becoming a member if you are really into Photography and Photoshop.

Where everyone learns Photoshop - National Association of Photoshop Professionals
I have also been checking on some digital cameras and the more I look the more I think I want the Nikon D90 or the Nikon D300s. So we will see, I know its not going to be the Nikon D3000 that I have on my list I am going to upgrade. But I would not be disappointed with the Nikon D3000.
#9)
I have met a very nice man and we have so much fun when we hang out. So I will wait and see where this goes.
#7)
I have been doing this faithfully. It sure is an easy way to save money. People don't realize how quick such a small amount adds up. Also if you put it in a container or bank that its difficult to get it back out also helps to save as well.
#34)
With the books I have been reading it is becoming easier and easier to be more positive. Also with working on #72 I am staying way positive to get this modification thru. It will make it alot easier to pay. As in the past where I had lost income I got behind quickly. But I am hoping when they modify it the back payments go right in the new modified loan. I am sure they will. Thats what it said they could do on there website. Also if anyone is having trouble with there mortgages they should really try to modify it and there is a program out there called Nova Debt, my counselor is Kim Smith a wonderful woman that has been helping me go thru this. Makes it alot easier when you call your mortgage company to have your counselor on a 3 way call because questions seem to get answered quickly. Nova Debt is a free company that works for YOU not the banks or mortgage companies. They do have a website on line I will link it as soon as I can find it under all my paperwork on my desk. But stay positive and hang in there because as I have been thru a long process trying to get mine modified but in the end it will be worth if to be able to keep my home and to be able to afford it comfortably. One word of advise: don't get discouraged and stay positive. Also call Nova Debt to get hooked up with a very helpful counselor.
#70)
I have a good friend that goes to a gym regularly so I emailed her to get info about it and I made a call to the gym and talked about what they have to offer and the prices so now I go down to take a tour and sign up. Woohooo.
Well there are other items on my list that I do everyday which is stay positve, make someone smile, talk to my girls more, be thankful. I also read everyday.
So hopefully someone out there is reading this and can get some use out of it and makes them start a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days.
Til next time remember: Your challenges are "gifts" that will bring you greater understanding and a deeper happiness than you can now imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment