Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 43

Wow it's been almost 2 weeks since I have posted anything. I did get alot accomplished, least I think I did. (#12)My office looks great. These are the before pictures of what used to be one of my daughters rooms. It wasn't her choice for the wall paper. She was away at college since we moved in to our home so we never redid the walls. 

                                   
These are the after photos. I love the colors, it brightens it up a bit. My daughter has not even seen it yet. So I am sure she will be surprised of the difference just a coat of paint makes. I hope she likes it but if she doesn't then not a problem because it is my room now. Her room is upstairs now with her sisters. All 3 in one room which is a very big room and they are not all here at the same time to stay over anyway but even if they were they would have plenty of room. So I have been spending allot of time in my new office and it kinda seems weird because where it was my daughters bedroom but I am sure I will get used to it. I love it.

 I painted my (#1) living room and my (#11)dining room. What a time I had trying to get that room cleaned out. It was my youngest daughters room and she is 19 now and living with her dad but she would stay here on some weekends. So everytime she was here I would ask her to clean it out so I could paint it and turn it into a dining room. She is very lazy as well as her girlfriend that would come stay here with her. All they knew how to do was eat, sleep, be on the computer and make a mess and leave. So after about the 3rd time of asking I took it upon myself to do it. YUK BLAAA. Kids even adult kids can be very messy. But I finally got it done after a week and a half. Now it is all painted and when the weather warms up I will build my dining room table. Woooohooo looking forward to that. It will seat 12, will be great for family dinners.
I have also taken some pictures. I love it. There is a pond on my way to work that has some cattails, well they look like cattails but I don't think they are. I have been wanting to stop and take some pictures of them and there is also which looks like a lonely small tree out in the center of the pond. It looks like a scared lonely tree. I took pictures of that also.
(#42 & 49)I have been being more aware of what I have been eating and when I go shopping I get alot of fresh veggies and fruit now. Lots of salmon and shrimp and been getting Jennie O's turkey burgers. They are delicious grilled with a slice of fresh grilled pineapple, mushrooms and a piece of swiis cheese with sweet baby rays bbq sauce on the whole grain flat round bread. YUMMMO! Anyway I have lost 2 pounds wooohoo. I have also been walking more. My daughter gave me a pedometer so I have that finally figured out. It is hell trying to set one of those things.


I also went on a day trip to Mohegan Sun and gambled alittle. I won $175.00 played $20.00 lost it so came back with winnings of $155.00 SWEEEEEEEEET! We had a great day. Spent alot of time walking around taking pictures of everything. Spent some time in Jimmy Buffets Margaritaville. Had a frozen raspberry margarita, waitress said it was a 24 oz'er but it was only 20 I measured when I got home. We got to keep the cool glass. I also collect shot glasses so I got one from Margaritaville and one that says Mohegan Sun on it and got my 2 oldest daughters each one from margaritaville. We took the bus down which cost $28 but they give us a $10 gambling voucher and a free buffet which is a $15 value. It was fun, we played bingo on the bus ride down and did another game on the ride back then watched a dvd. It was about a 15 hour day.

(#43) Since I started my list I have read, "The Four Agreements", "Inspiration your ultimate calling" and have started reading "Infinite Possibilites". They are all very good, very inspirational and all common sense stuff. Makes ya feel good about everything after reading them. As well as the book "The Secret" did. I also have that DVD and watch it over and over again.
(#57) I went to the movies on Valentines Day and saw "Valentines Day" well actually it saw me because I am not very good at going to the movies I tend to fall asleep allot. But from what I did see of it it looked pretty good. I will watch it again completely when it comes out on dvd. I also watched "The Box" with Cameron Diaz that was a good movie a bit weird. I watched "The Time Travelers Wife" very good movie. I am looking forward to watching The Blindside with Sandra Bullock, it comes out on dvd next month so I will def get that.
(#68) I believe in this~forgive and forget. But there isn't anything or anyone in my life right now that I have to forgive for anything. Life is going good and I am pretty easy to get along with and seems like I am well liked and I tend to mind my own business so I don't think I have any enemies or anybody to forgive for anything. Its nice, in the past things happened but all is forgiven and well maybe not forgotten but forgiven..Maybe you really don't forget but I can act like it never happened because it is forgiven. I can leave it in the past.
I have also became a proud member of NAPP, National Association for Photoshop Professionals. So mush to learn, so many tutorials and an abundance of information of digital photography and Photoshop. Tips and techniques tons. I will add a link soon. So many members discounts and Photoshop magazine which you can only get if your a member.
Well all for today, going to go sit in a bubble bath and read for awhile and have a tea.
So til next post get up, get motivated, get things accomplished, feel good about YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment