Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 22

Aloha Friends
Oh my, yesterday was such a busy day. I can't believe how much I accomplished. #12 is half done well maybe 1/3 done. I emptied my daughter Danielle's room right out. Moved all her stuff upstairs and set it all up in the guest room. The guest room looks really good to. Nice with two double beds, night stands for each bed and an Armour, stereo, TV and other things and the best part is, its such a big room that it doesn't look crowded with all the stuff in it. So now to prep the downstairs room/my office to get ready to paint. #45) My youngest daughter Deasha and her friend Autumn came over last night and hung out. They slept over and was going to help me get more stuff done but it is 9:54a.m. and they are still in bed so I am not counting on them for much help. Deasha can go through and clean out her room which I am going to make into a dining room. Which it really is a dining room. It is a good size room right off the kitchen but we made it into her room when we moved in so all my girls could have there own rooms. But now they are all moved on I am making them into rooms that I want. I am going to paint my dining room and put a dining room table in that seats 12, with a hutch and a couple plants. It will be great for when all the kids come back for Christmas and Thanksgiving and hopefully a once a month dinner.
Well two cups of coffee and breakfast is done, took my meds (I am feeling better, cough still lingering), I got my Ellen fix and now its time to get up and get motivated. So I hope someone out there has decided to do 101 things in 1001 days list. Hope to hear about it. Good Luck!
Always Do Your Best!

No comments:

Post a Comment