Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 26

WOW WOW WOW #12 on my list is just about complete. I got everything moved out of that room and painted the walls and trim and now in the next 2 days I will be moving my desk and file cabinet and other office stuff in it. Wooohooo. I am so siked, it came together fast. I like that. After that is all set up I am going to paint my living room so I can put my big tv back up on my living room wall. Then its on to my other daughters room to make it into a dining room. I love getting things accomplished. I am almost done taking my medicine and am feeling about 99% better. Woohoo love it. I want to get my inside house stuff done thats on my list before the nice weather comes because then I will want to be outside doing stuff on my list.
I have also been reading more on photography and I have entered a photo contest thru my local newspaper. Not sure when the winner is announced, not even sure what the winner gets. But I did have my daughter and sister get ahold of me to let me know they seen my picture on the newspapers frontpage of there website. When we had our first snow I went out on my roof in my pj's and flip flops and made a snow angel and that is one of the pictures I entered and thats the one that made the homepage of the newspaper. Pretty cool.
I also spent some time with my daughter from college. She called me because she was sick so I went over to her college and took her to the doctor. It was nice spending time with her even though it was at the doctors. Then my oldest daughter called me and she was sick as well. Its nice to know they still need me when they are sick even though they moved away. I like it when they call me. I also spent a few hours saturday night with my youngest daughter that was nice also. At 4:53a.m. this morning my phone rings and its my oldest daughter telling me she is to sick to go to work and asked if I would go in for her. I usually don't go in to work until 3 in the afternoon but its was 6:15 this morning for a 14 hour day. But I really didn't mind it because I got to see all the customers that I haven't seen in a long time. Lots of laughs at work today it was a good day. Long but good.
Well I hope everyone out there that has made a list of 101 in 1001 are getting things completed on it.
So until next post, dance like noone is watching and sing like noone is listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment