Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 30

WOOOOOHOOOO #12 is complete. I love it, my office is done. It is manly because of the colors but I love it. It is corsair blue walls with golden apricot trim and red ginseng outlet covers and rug and golden and ginseng and brown striped curtains. Who makes up the names for these colors its crazy. I will be adding some before and after pictures soon. On wednesday, my day off I was moving alot of small things plus the file cabinet in my office. Wednesday night my friend Steve came over and helped me move my desk down from upstairs. What a time that was, it is a very big desk and we well he had to take it all apart to fit it in. Then we had to move the bookcase on the top of it also. But it looks great. I put pictures on the walls and bought a rug and new curtains, it looks great.  Now I am still looking to get a wall sized map of the world to put up. I spent alot of thursday afternoon in there going thru my file drawers and throwing  alot of papers out, darn I had papers from 2004. Yikes. Tossed alot. Felt good to clean it out. I also bought some storage boxes in three different sizes and am organizing my sewing stuff and candy making stuff, and other things that should be organized. Done woohooo!
Thursday night I spent time talking to my little neice, she is so cute. I miss your face she tells me..I love it. I miss her face to. We really don't see each other alot so its nice to talk even if its on facebook. I text her some today. Seems like facebook is a good way to keep in touch with family and friends if you can't hang with them in person. But I would prefer hanging in person. My youngest daughter is going to move back home with me for awhile. That will be nice spending more time with her. I like it.
Well I started #1 on list today. I painted 3 of my living room walls, now I can have my big tv brought back home and put up on my wall. Woohoooo. I am painting it the red ginseng, looks very nice. The trim is sierra biege I think or something like that. I can't get used to these strange names for the colors. My office is right off my living room so I am basicly using the same colors just switching trim to wall paint and accents. I put my pictures back up on one wall today because it was dry before I went to work. Looks very nice. I will work on getting new furniture at a later time. Now I am trying to paint everything inside before warm weather comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment